How Much Will My Full House Renovation in Mill Hill Cost?
What’s the cost of a full house renovation in Mill Hill? Well, the cost is defined by your budget and your ambitions! The bottom line will be influenced by a host of things: the London area, the listed building and conservation area and the how expensive your taste is!
It depends on the extent to which you want to convert your home into a modern, ergonomic, and practical place for family living. Custom made carpentry and ‘wow’ features add a unique and individual touch, but of course they come with lots of extra cost.
Take an example of a home where we perform home improvements such as:
- full house re-wiring
- new plumbing and central heating
- structural alterations
- changing or levelling subfloors with new floor finish
- insulating subfloors, walls, party walls, attic
- thermo insulating external walls
- changing ceiling boards and all loose plaster on walls
- changing all doors and staircase
- under floor heating
- new kitchen and new bathrooms
Using good quality materials, porcelain tiles and medium range kitchen (presuming that the client provides kitchen, appliances, tiles and bathroom appliances), such house renovation would cost somewhere around £500 – £700 p/m2.